Our Approach to Ministry
Our approach to the Bible is to identify and apply the author’s original intent to our thinking and to our daily living. We believe that this will bring the blessings of God to the people of God during their life and for eternity (John 13:17, James 1:25). As a community church, we choose not to divide over age-old controversies which do not change the true gospel message.
While membership is open to all believers in Christ, membership is limited to believers only (See Christianity page). Seekers and inquirers after Christ are welcome at all activities, especially if they have a desire to learn more about Him.
We are a group of people who believe that Jesus died and rose again to make us right with God (Rom. 4:24-25). Now that He has made us right with Himself, we strive to help each other to fulfill our Lord’s great commission to make disciples (Matthew 28:19-20) and His great commandment to love by focusing on five objectives.
1. To worship God together with truth-centered, God-honoring worship services
2. To strive to educate people with Biblical truth so they will be transformed to the character qualities of Christ
3. To foster an atmosphere of gracious fellowship, where people can share more of themselves with each other.
4. To evangelize unbelievers by talking with them about the good news of Christ in ways that they will be able to understand with God’s help
5. To involve our members in opportunities to serve others in ways that will meet their needs
These are great days of opportunity as we implement various aspects of a wise ministry expansion plan. We do this in order to become even more effective in serving Christ’s command to make disciples, and to love one another.
As God leads you, we invite everyone reading this page to be part of Maricopa Community Church: a ministry with roots reaching back into old Maricopa and branching out into our rapidly growing community.
Unless the LORD builds the house, those who build it labor in vain. Unless the LORD watches over the city, the watchman stays awake in vain -Psalm 127:1
Please join us in any of the events listed below.
Sunday School – 9:30
Morning Worship( Adults & Children) – 8 AM & 10:30 AM
NA Meeting – 7 PM
3rd Sunday of most months
Church Pot Luck-following worship service.
Last Sunday of each month
Newcomers Dinner with Pastor Steve & Barb Adamson
NA Meeting – 7 PM
Celebrate Recovery – 7 PM
Women’s Heart-to-Heart Bible Study – 9:30-11:30 am
Praise and Prayer Service – 7-8:15 pm
Men’s Bible Study @ Church – 10-11:30 am
Women’s Bible Study – 7-8:30 pm
1st Sat of the Month – Group Outing
2nd Sat of the Month
-Men’s Prayer Breakfast – 8 AM
-Board Meeting – 9 AM
-GAME NIGHT! – 6:00 pm (Location varies)
4th Sat of the Month – Craft Day – 9am – 9pm
Please join Maricopa Community Church in prayer and support for these chosen ministries.
Phone: (235) 870-9519
• We help needy communities in rural Nigeria meet their basic needs and find hope amidst distressed circumstances and widespread poverty.
Barry & Abeer Cordova
Christar exists to glorify God by establishing churches among least-reached Buddhists, Hindus, Muslims and other Asians worldwide.
• Glorify God – We exist, intentionally, to bring honor and glory to God.
• Establishing churches – We understand that we may bring honor to God by establishing churches where they do not exist. We are a “church-planting” organization. All that we do should contribute to establishing churches where there were none before.
• Least-reached – This refers to people who have no access to a church in their own language, culture or in proximity to where they live.
-See more at: www.Christar.org
Celebrate Recovery Maricopa
Celebrate Recovery is a Christ-centered, 12 step recovery program for anyone struggling with hurt, pain or addiction of any kind. Celebrate Recovery is a safe place to find community and freedom from the issues that are controlling our life.Men call: 520-414-0457 Women call: 520-414-0597
Finisterre Vision Joey & Brooke TartagliaPO Box 3752 Gilbert, AZ 85299 (480) 788-5317 firstname.lastname@example.org Finisterre Vision is dedicated to finishing the Great Commission in the Finisterre Mountains of Papua New Guinea by engaging the people that no one else will.
Youth Haven Desert Ranch
16848 S Vail Rd, Eloy, AZ 85131
Phone: (520) 466-3093
• Our mission is to provide life-changing, Christ-centered experiences for disadvantaged children. We do this through both on-site and off-site programs all year long.